Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year, Freebies, More Morning Work, and a Currently!!!

Happy New Year!!!
I am loving 2014 already!!!
 
 
There are so many goals I have for this year and one of them is blogging more.  I am so lazy sometimes.  Anyways, I got great news today.  Our school is canceled on Monday.  So extended winter break here I come!!  Woop! Woop!
 
 
 
I have been very busy over this break.  I did a baby shower for my big sister, went out of town, and worked on TPT projects.  I think my favorite place to be is in front of my computer! :-)
 
Here are some of the things I did and made for the Baby Shower!
 
Candy Buffet I Did

 
 
Full view!!!
 
 
Another view!!!



Game Packet I did!

 
Menu I did!


 
 
CD I did!

 
And cookies I did!!!

 
 
I had a great time!!!
 
 
 
Anyways My CURRENTLY!!!
 
 
 
 
My newest Morning Work packet!!!  Click the picture to find more info on TPT.  You can get 4 sample pages by clicking on the preview!!!
 
 
Aligned with these CCSS Standards:
 RF.1.1. Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
a. Recognize the distinguishing features of a sentence.
RF.1.2. Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
c. Isolate and pronounce initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in spoken single-syllable words.
RF.1.3. Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
c. Know final -e and common vowel team conventions for representing long vowel sounds.
d. Use knowledge that every syllable must have a vowel sound to determine the number of syllables in a printed word.
e. Decode two-syllable words following basic patterns by breaking the words into syllables.
g. Recognize and read grade-appropriate irregularly spelled words.
L.1.1. Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
a. Print all upper- and lowercase letters.
d. Use personal, possessive, and indefinite pronouns (e.g., I, me, my; they, them, their, anyone, everything).
f. Use frequently occurring adjectives.
g. Use frequently occurring conjunctions (e.g., and, but, or, so, because).
i.Use frequently occurring prepositions (e.g., during, beyond, toward).
L.1.2. Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
a. Capitalize dates and names of people.
b. Use end punctuation for sentences.
c. Use commas in dates.
 
And Don't forget about the other 2 packets!  That's 156 pages total.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Morning-Work-for-ELA-Aligned-to-Common-Core-Packet-1-768606
 
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Morning-Work-for-ELA-Aligned-to-Common-Core-Packet-2-903996
 
 
 
And last but not least....my newest freebies!!!
 
This one goes with my Let's Write About...series and is free for the month of January.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-Writing-Center-for-Primary-Writers-1041269









 
 
 
Freebie #2
 
Write the Room Center-Words ending in -ck
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Write-the-Room-Words-ending-in-ck-1042486



 
Have a Great Weekend!!!!

 


9 comments:

  1. You did a great job putting together that baby shower! Everything was so cute! I hope you were able to go out and get some ice cream...it would be the perfect way to celebrate that Snow Day!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did get some ice cream lol

      Delete
  2. Wow, I'm exhausted just reading about all the fun you've had over winter break! Looks like the baby shower was a success :)

    good enough teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say a BIG Thank you for all your wonderful freebies. I'm new to the blogging world so I appreciate all your hard work!
    Sherry
    Kindergarten Milestones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! and Thanks! Let me know if you ever need anything. Its hard getting started. I totally remember.

      Delete
  4. Girl - you are awesome! Freebies are so stankin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support. Such kind words :)

      Delete