Sunday, December 1, 2013

Long Time No See and a Currently!

I have been a major blogger slacker!  I have been getting ready for my sisters baby shower and I have had this on the brain for the last 2 months.  It will be Saturday so hopefully I can get my life back in order.  Here is a picture of the diaper cake I did for her. 
 
Hopefully she doesn't follow my blog and see this lol.  The shower is a Princess theme.  I cant wait!!!
 
 
 
Anyways here goes my currently!!!
 
 
 
 
I am so excited about the sale tomorrow!   I have a lot of shopping to do!! I need CLIPART!!!
 
Faith Wheeler's photo.

4 comments:

  1. I love your diaper cake! It is so adorable. I understand about wanting to make more products for the sale. I just couldn't get any made last week. Oh well! Hope you have a great sale!
    Jennifer
    Love Teaching Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diaper cake is super cute. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the diaper cake!
    I'm with you on wanting to create more products. I have had the same small amount of items in my shop for the longest time. I keep starting new products, then abandoning them because of how busy I am.

    I'm loving your blog! It is adorable and I'm surprised I haven't found it till now!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. The diaper cake is so cute!!! I totally understand about creating products...they take a lot of time. I would rather have fewer products if that means I get to sleep more. LOL!!!
    Veronica
    Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete