FREEBIE for Numbers 11-20

Enjoy!
 
 

your photo name

10 comments

  1. Great review for the teens:) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My first graders always have trouble with teens. I love the addition of the tens frame Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! perfect for the extra practice with those tricky teens! I also picked up your Common Core Math Mini Books and love them!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! This will be a great review for the first weeks of school!!
    Laura ~ First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a link to download these? I'm only able to pin them but can't actually access the printable pages. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Do you have numbers past 20??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also wondering if you have numbers up to 31?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am also wondering if you have numbers up to 31?

    ReplyDelete
  9. your work is so awesome ...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete