It is CURRENTLY May!!!



Don't forget to go link up!
Oh' boy fourth grade

your photo name

12 comments

  1. I love True Life - it can be one crazy show! Have a great vacation this weekend!

    Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going on vacation? I want to come! Lol. TpT will be my summer job :)

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're done with our state testing. Thanks goodness!!! Hope your testing ends soon!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I spent last summer creating , creating , creating..now I have like 134 items in my store and I can sit back a little. But I'm obsessed with creating...LOL so fun!
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to do some creating too! Have a great vacation.

    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so ready for the grill to great our back patio :) I can't wait for corn on the grill and hot dogs.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your through currently and I am your newest follower! I would love to have you come by and join. I'm hosting a linky and a giveaway. Share your favorite nonfiction book(s)/ author(s) and giving away a really cool pencil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have so much to create over the summer there won't be time for a break!! Can't wait to see what you come up with girl!!

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also wanted to having inspiration to create. It's addicting!

    Emily @I Love My Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  10. While reading todays paper, my husband was circling the BBQ's for sale.(guess that's a hint) I asked him if he was making his list for santa!

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Latoya, Thanks for the linky! Come check out our blog, we are having a linky too! I'd love for you to link up!
    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete