Five for Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky.  This is my first time and I am super excited!!!
 
fiveforfriday
 
1.  Spring Break
I have been on spring break for 2 whole weeks and it is coming to end.  No more lounging on the couch in front of the TV.  I am excited to return because I still have my student teacher working in my class.  She is pretty awesome!
 
2.  Family
My family is currently on their way to visit me and my hubby.  I am so excited. We have planned lots to do including a lot of eating and shopping.  It is also my sisters birthday!!
 
 
3.  TPT
I have had a lot of time to work on TPT related stuff since I have been off.  It has been great to just sit and be creative.
 
4.  Boot Camp
I am still in boot camp.  I still try to get out of it everyday and then I just get up and go.  I am super lazy.  I am glad that I made it 2 days this week.
 
5.  Spring Cleaning Sale
I am participating in this sale with lots of bloggers.  Super Duper excited!  I cant wait to purchase from my bloggy friends!
 
 If anyone is planning on doing the Spring Cleaning Sale on the last two days of the quarter, I whipped up this little logo...what do you think? I can make changes before I post the file for anyone to grab for their blog posts or what not....


Don't forget to go link up!
 

your photo name

3 comments

  1. So excited about the sale! Going to check out your store now!
    Happy Easter,
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. A two week Spring Break - oh my how glorious! Hope you have an awesome time with your family!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.My.Goodness. TWO WHOLE WEEKS?!?!?!? I am just a teeny tiny bit jealous (okay, really a LOT jealous). I am looking forward to 12 straight weeks of school with just 1 day off...sigh.
    ~Danielle
    My First Love

    ReplyDelete