Write the Room Beginning Sounds Center

Click here for Freebie!








your photo name

8 comments

  1. Brilliant - thank you for sharing - they are just what I need! I'm also your newest follower! If you get a chance, pop by and say hi.

    Thanks again for the freebie!

    Wendy
    Teacher's Toolkit

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really cute! Glad I found you on the TPT forum!
    Happy blogging!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Reed,

    I'm a first grade teacher, so I can definitely use the Write the Room activities. Thank you for the freebies. I found your blog thru your post on the TpT forum. I'm looking forward to reading about your first grade class and experiences. I'm your newest follower.

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! These are perfection!!! Nice work, LaToya!
    Thanks for this great freebie! I appreciate all of your hard work. Thanks!
    Your Follower,
    Corinna :)
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love these! This will be such a great way to see what they can write in a fun, informal way! Thank you! I also pinned your brown bear word search on pinterest! I hope some people will come check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great freebies! I love all of them. Thanks so much:)

    ReplyDelete